- Exclusive: Leasing efforts ramp up for future massive industrial park near Orlando airportby Steven Ryzewski on May 27, 2022 at 8:03 pm
The first phase of Mahogany Pointe Logistics Park, slated to include two buildings, will deliver in fourth-quarter 2022.
- Fresh off purchase of Orlando’s Hanover, Landsea Homes lines up Seminole County constructionby Alex Soderstrom on May 27, 2022 at 7:40 pm
Landsea Homes Corp. recently bought Orlando-based Hanover Family Builders for $179 million.
- UCF calls for more research spending, faculty and fundraising in latest strategic planby Ryan Lynch on May 27, 2022 at 7:32 pm
The University of Central Florida also has goals tied to creating new startups and generating new patents.
- 2022 40 Under 40: Racquel Asa played key role in the first autonomous shuttle project in a national park settingby Cindy Barth on May 27, 2022 at 7:02 pm
A little-known fact about her? She loves disco music.
- Winter Garden approves pause on new downtown alcohol service permits for future restaurantsby Ryan Lynch on May 27, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Some city of Winter Garden residents spoke out against the measure.