- Fast-growing staffing firm Loyal Source to help NASA recruit locallyby Alex Soderstrom on May 5, 2021 at 10:00 pm
The company expects to grow its own staff by 25% this year.
- Miami Beach developer plans senior complex in Ormond Beachby Ryan Lynch on May 5, 2021 at 9:08 pm
It would be built on 5.54 vacant acres.
- Exclusive: Merastar Insurance Co. to enter the market with a new Lake Mary office and jobsby Jack Witthaus on May 5, 2021 at 8:08 pm
A record 1.6 million square feet of office sublease space is available in metro Orlando.
- University of Florida law school ranked in top 25 on latest US News & World Report listby Susan Lundine on May 5, 2021 at 7:19 pm
U.S. News and World Report has released its rankings of the top law schools in the country for 2022, and 11 Florida institutions are on the list, including two in Orlando. The University of Florida's law school in Gainesville is No. 21 in the magazine's ranking, which scores law schools based on criteria such as "successful placement of graduates, their faculty resources, the academic achievements of entering students, and opinions by law schools, lawyers and judges on overall program quality."…
- Bank of America’s top tech exec talks crypto, blockchain and other technologies that are on her radar — or off of itby Mark Calvey on May 5, 2021 at 7:09 pm
She also had plenty to say about how the bank will choose fintech partners in the future.